The enactment of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 has caused many business owners, including healthcare practitioners, to reexamine their current tax strategies. For example, most practices are currently structured as pass-through entities. Do the changes in the Act make it more attractive for you to become a C corporation to take advantage of the significantly reduced corporate income tax rate?
Now that the Affordable Care Act (ACA) mandate has been eliminated, what will the long-term effect be on the healthcare profession? For answers to this and other tax related questions, we provide our free e-book: “Tax Reform Implications for Medical Practitioners"
- Tax Brackets and Standard Deductions
- Which Entity Makes Sense for Your Practice?
- Key Individual Provisions Affecting Physicians
- Enhancements to Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation
- How Will Tax Policy Shape the Future of the Medical Profession?
Please complete our form below to receive a comprehensive and insightful look at some of the most significant tax changes that can impact your individual and business tax strategies.